Acne Studios Fall/Winter 2018.
The key to Acne Studios‘s seasonal collections is its wide-range offerings, which encompass an expansive array of silhouettes and colors. The generous Fall/Winter 2018 delivery yields a substantial assortment of styles, including the chunky Rockaway model, offering premium construction and sturdy rubber out-sole.“It’s an experiment with the definition of garments. We were looking at the archetypal constructions of one garment and applying them to another,” reads a pre-show statement from Acne Studios co-founder and creative director Jonny Johansson. “I think a lot of shows are driven by categories, but if the perception of them is played with, you can make something interesting.” The new collection features a range of classic silhouettes from the brand, which have been reworked with new colorways and subtle adjustments.
Shop the full range in-store now at REIGN New York.
In-depth Product Details & Information.
Read below for in-depth product details and information pertaining to standout pieces from the Acne Studios Fall 2018 collection.
- Flogho Sweatshirt: Long sleeve cotton fleece sweatshirt in black. Rib knit crewneck collar, cuffs, and hem. Logo knit in grey at collar. Dropped shoulders. Tonal stitching.
- FN Parka Jacket: Classic parka jacket in mineral blue, dual zippers and slightly oversized fit.
- FN Puffer Jacket: Long sleeve down-filled quilted coat in black. Stand collar. Press-stud fastening and two-way zip closure featuring logo-embossed leather pull-tab at front. Tonal logo printed at chest. Welt pockets at waist. Inset rib knit cuffs. Welt pocket at fully-lined interior. Silver-tone hardware. Tonal stitching. Fill: 90% duck down, 10% duck feather.
- Navid T-Shirt: Short sleeve viscose-blend jersey t-shirt in 'optic' white and navy blue. Logo knit in grey at rib knit crewneck collar. Tonal stitching.
- Navy Trouser: Slim-fit wool and mohair-blend trousers in navy. Mid-rise. Three-pocket styling. Concealed drawstring at elasticized waistband. Tonal stitching.
- Nate Leather Jacket: Long sleeve grained lambskin jacket in black. Press-stud fastening at notched lapel collar. Offset zip closure at front. Zippered pockets at front and sleeve. Detachable and adjustable pin-buckle belt at waist. Zippered vent at cuffs. Welt pocket at interior. Silver-tone hardware. Tonal stitching.
- Rockaway Sneaker:
Low-top suede sneakers in white and black. Round toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Padded mesh tongue and collar. Textile trim at inner heel counter. Pull-loop and leather pull-tab at heel. Logo stamp in silver-tone at outer side. Sculpted rubber midsole. Textured rubber outsole in beige. Tonal stitching.
About Acne Studios.
Founded in 1996 by Jonny Johansson as part of the creative collective ACNE, Acne Studios is a multidisciplinary fashion house known for its ready-to-wear lines, footwear collections, accessories and denim. The brand aims to produce quality clothing that are timeless with a focus on environmental strategy. The brand has grown considerably with 40 retail locations around the world, and flagship stores in Paris, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. ACNE was focused on film, graphic design, production and advertising, and stands for “Ambition to Create Novel Expressions.” In 1997, Johansson, who was the co-founder of ACNE, first created 100 pairs of jeans with red stitching for family and friends. They became very popular and desirable, resulting in Wallpaper Magazine and Vogue Paris picking up on this, urging ACNE to create more apparel and expand beyond denim.