Spring Summer 2018 Collection.
Astrid Andersen likes a good gamble. Her liking for contrasting codes has already put her on the map with the cool kids in town, but this season the designer who chose the safari as her starting point for spring, has pushed the boundaries even further. Andersen played the high against the low, skillfully mixing streetwear staples with classic couture fabrics, which resulted in a fresh, new aesthetic for those young urban tribes so obsessed with individuality and self-expression. The Spring Summer 2018 collection features graphic tee shorts, advanced jumped suites, woven bombers and joggers, crew-neck shirts, hoodies, and more.
Shop the full range in-store at REIGN New York and online here.
In-depth Product Details & Information.
Read below for in-depth product details and information pertaining to standout pieces from the Astrid Andersen Spring Summer 2018 collection.
- Pilot Jacket - Caroline blue woven bomber jacket, featuring signature Astrid Andersen branding on the left chest, golden button clasps, and golden logo patch.
- Classic Trouser - Caroline blue woven cotton blend pants, featuring black side stripes, elastic waistband, golden logo patch, and jogger pant cuffs.
- Pilot Jacket - Seersucker white and blue bomber jacket, featuring signature Astrid Andersen branding on the left chest, golden button clasps, and golden logo patch.
- Classic Trouser - Seersucker white and blue cotton blend pants, featuring black side stripes, elastic waistband, golden logo patch, and jogger pant cuffs.
- Track Jacket - Ultra lightweight nylon track jacket, featuring tonal branding and tonal side stripe, hidden front button closure for a modern look and feel.
- Track Pant - Ultra lightweight nylon track pant, featuring tonal branding and tonal side stripe, hidden front button closure for a modern look and feel.
- Essential Tee - Classic Astrid Andersen t-shirt featuring screen printed logo, available in white / black and back / white.
About Astrid Andersen.
Astrid Andersen graduated from The Royal College of Art in 2010 and went on to receive support from Fashion East installations, MANSHOW, followed by 6 seasons of catwalk awarded shows as part of the NEWGEN sponsorship scheme and is now showing independently as a part of London Fashion Week Men's twice a year. Astrid Andersen is a London based brand that creates premium casual-wear with a sport inspired esthetic that leads a new generation in menswear. The collections offer comfort as the ultimate styling and quality as an compromised signature of its style. Astrid Andersen was a finalist at the ninth International Talent Support competition and nominated as part of Vogue Italia's Talent 2010. She went on to win the Brioni Creativity and Innovation Award and the River Island MA Student Bursary Award, gaining the opportunity to design three looks for the high street retailer. In 2011 Andersen held her first independent show in Copenhagen and was also awarded a place in London's Fashion East menswear installations for A/W 2011. She was then invited to show in the MAN showcase for A/W 2012, S/S 2013 and A/W 2013. Andersen continues to design and manufacture her collections in her Copenhagen studio before showing them in London.