The Spring Summer 2018 Collection.
Juun.J’s latest Spring Summer 2018 collection re-imagines classic menswear pieces with a graceful, gender-less angle, and conveyed a spirit that is fused with romanticism. But between the ample layers of fabric, this season’s theme was a nod to Korea’s long tradition of wearing white clothes, or otherwise known as Baeg-Uiminijog. The collection holds strong contrast among the pieces and plays with all over black, white, and olive color tones. Offering a variety of new silhouettes including seasonal outerwear, hoodies, sweaters, t-shirts, button ups, shorts, and trousers. Juun.J also includes a strong seasonal graphic design package.
Shop the full range in-store at REIGN New York and online here.
In-depth Product Details & Information.
Read below for in-depth product details and information pertaining to standout pieces from the Juun.J Spring Summer 2018 collection.
- Drawstring Military Jacket - This jacket is an elongated, full nylon windbreaker, featuring some interesting details. With the CONTRACT seasonal graphic printed on the back, tone on tone, this full-length windbreaker holds a concealable hood at the collar, with button enclosure for hood stow away.
- Layered Bomber Jacket - One of the standout pieces of the collection, the Layered Bomber Jacket is two coats in one. Oversized, and very heavy weighted nylon, this outerwear piece featured double zipper front closure, allowing the wearer to zip up one or both layers of the jacket.
- SS Quarter Zip Hooded Anorak - Perfect for spring, this anorak is constructed from an ultra- lightweight cotton material. Featuring a full zip track front and neck, adds an additional design treatment to this seasonal garment.
- SS Contact Hoodie - Holding a similar fit as the SS Quarter Zip Hooded Anorak, this hoodie is fabricated from Jersey Cotton and features side zip pockets, and the seasonal “CONTACT EXPAND” embroidery on the back.
- Oversized Left Unsaid Tee - Extremely oversized in a Juun.J fashion, this graphic t-shirt holds interesting seasonal art with the “LEFT UNSAID” embroidery placed on the front of the garment. Featured in a stark white color.
- Leather Jogger - Another standout piece in the collection, the Leather Jogger is made from premium lamb skin leather. Fitting as a true jog pant, this material execution provides luxury material to a timeless sportswear garment.
Based out of Seoul, Korea Juun.J’s thought-provoking designs, intrepid construction and minimalist yet structural aesthetic has solidified his stand-out, highly thematic collections. Since launching the brand Lone Costume in 1999, fashion designer Wook-jun Jung has been reconstructing the idea of classic menswear with his own unique point of view. In 2007, Jung launched the brand JUUN.J, named after himself. It was first introduced at Paris Men's Fashion Week and in 2013, Jung was granted membership to the prestigious Fédération de la Haute Couture and was invited as a guest designer - the first designer from the Republic of Korea - to Pitti Uomo. Jung has now firmly established his world of fashion by combining different elements of classic tailoring, avant-garde silhouettes, military inspiration and street culture. After several seasons of interpreting traditional elements for contemporary attitudes, Juun.J has not only established a signature style known for its overflowing proportions and sculptural silhouettes, but also a legacy that has set the standard of — if not pioneered — the new wave of Korean designers. Though Juun.J’s designs tick all of the boxes of today’s fashion mode, his forward-looking aesthetic has influences strongly rooted in traditional Korean heritage.