Reality to Idea U.S. Tour
Reality to Idea U.S. Tour.
Reality to Idea creator and founder, Joshua Vides, has teamed up with retailers spanning across the United States for a mobile, interactive gallery experience. Vides has transformed an ordinary U-Haul truck into a mesmerizing gallery space utilizing his unique sharpie-style work. The U.S. tour begins at RIF San Francisco and then travels to Union Los Angeles, Black Market Dallas, Wish Atlanta, RSVP Gallery Chicago, Concepts Boston and completes the tour on October 19th at REIGN New York. A commemorative REIGN x Reality to Idea T-Shirt will be available for purchase and the experience will be located out front of REIGN New York's flagship at 807 Washington St. New York, NY 10014.
In-depth Product Details & Information.
Read below for in-depth product details and information pertaining to the Reality To Idea U.S. Tour at REIGN New York.
- Reality To Idea U.S. tour date is Friday October 19th at 11am EST.
- The tour stop will take place in front of REIGN New York at 807 Washington Street, New York, NY, 10014.
- The mobile exhibit opening hours will follow REIGN's standard store operating hours and will be open through Sunday, October 21st closing at 6pm EST.
- The collaborative REIGN x Reality To Idea "Tour T-Shirt" will be made available upon opening and will be produced in extremely limited quantities.
- As with all REIGN merchandise, this item will not be re-made or re-produced at a later date. The "Tour T-Shirt" will only be made available in-store at the Reality To Idea U.S. Tour mobile exhibit.
About Joshua Vides.
At 19, Joshua Vides created his own clothing line DOnUt "Do You, Not Them" before moving onto CLSC. As dubbed on their site, "CLSC ( kla-sik) is an American Street-wear brand based out of Southern California. All products and concepts are created from Joshua Vides' interests : Sex, drugs, sports, and good music. Enjoy the #clsclife." By 2015, CLSC took off and Vides' company was extremely successful. In the past year, his sharpie-style work has exploded on social media and captured the interests of celebrities like Le Bron James, who has worn a pair of Vides's custom AF1s. Vides’ has worked with a plethora of brands including Adidas, Fila and Umbro, and they have made him a veritable globe-trotter, with his works being found in every corner of the world – from Hawaii, to Hong Kong, to Houston. You can even find a Joshua Vides-styled Ferrari riding from Tokyo to London on the Gumball 3000 rally.