The Spring Summer 2018 Collection.
Tim Coppens has just unveiled his 2018 Spring Summer collection for his eponymous label. The Belgian designer, who is currently the creative director for Under Amour Sportswear, has struck a fine balance between bold and muted color schemes for the latest assemblage. The warm-season collection, entitled “American Dreamer,” features relaxed suiting, hoodies, and varsity jackets as well as premium sweatpants and shorts. Eye-catching pieces include a tonal navy bomber with a suited lining, zippered crew necks, and marking equipment shirts and pants. The collection offers a variety of new silhouettes ranging from hoodies, t-shirts, sweaters, track pants, and button ups, all executed in a signature Tim Coppens fashion.
Shop the full range in-store at REIGN New York and online here.
In-depth Product Details & Information.
Read below for in-depth product details and information pertaining to standout pieces from the Tim Coppens Spring Summer 2018 collection.
- XXL Bomber - Matte shell bomber with a luxury twist, this jacket features traditional shirt collaring, and zipper pockets on both sleeves. The jacket is finished with traditional ribbed cuffs and waist line.
- Zipper Crew - Featuring similar sleeve zipper pocket features as the XXL Bomber the Zipper Crew is made from Jersey Cotton and paired with mesh lining at the sleeves.
- Marking Equipment Hoodie - Long sleeved panel French terry hoodie, featuring zipper pocket on the sleeve, with a dual drawstring hood. Signature Tim Coppens branded button label detail on the upper back of the garment provides this piece with an interesting seasonal design detail.
- American Dreamer Hoodie - The American Dreamer hoodie is featured in a seasonal dusty pink color. The signature American Dreamer graphic is embroidered on the back in a strong red color.
- Fire Crew - A standout piece of the season, the Fire Crew is an oversized, slightly boxed fit crew neck sweatshirt. The sweatshirt features a button closure sleeve pocket as well as an “American Dreamer” back hag tag.
- Double Back Yoke Shirt - Lightweight cotton construction button up shirt. This button up features an underlay pin stripe panel, large chest panel pocket, and a hidden button placket.
- Pieced Jogger - Another standout piece in the collection, the Pieced Jogger features button closure foot holes, side stripe detailing, dual drawstring adjustable waistband, and side zipper pockets.
- Staple Short - The Staple Short, featured in black, is a lightweight cotton based short. Featuring a dual drawstring adjustable waistband and side pockets, these lounge shorts fit true to size and are perfect for the warmer months.
About Tim Coppens.
Tim Coppens is a Belgian designer operating out of New York City. After paying his dues working for menswear main stays such as Adidas and Ralph Lauren, he launched his own namesake label in 2011. Since then, Tim Coppens has been offering modern menswear staples with a luxurious twist. Since his first season, Tim Coppens has received strong support and praise from both retailers and press. WWD selected him as part of the “10 of Tomorrow” Rising Stars. Barneys New York immediately ordered his first collection and international retailers followed suit, including Dover Street Market, Isetan, Club 21, Harvey Nichols UK, Mr. Porter and Lane Crawford. In 2012, he received the Ecco Domani Award for Best New Menswear Designer. The following year, he was named Fashion Group International’s Rising Star of the Year and became a finalist for the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund Award. In 2014, Coppens was the winner of the CFDA Swarovski Award for Menswear and a finalist for the LVMH prize. He was also nominated for the Menswear Designer of the Year at the 2015 and 2016 CFDA Fashion Awards, and in 2016, was a finalist for the Andam Fashion Award.